Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anita Dunn, Obamas communication director ,when called out on Becks program for citing Mao as one of her favorite political philosophers and who she turns to most to deliver a simple point "which is your going to make choices", now is trying to say Beck is just not capable of understanding the irony and after all she got the idea from a book or something she read by Lee Atwater, the late republican strategist in the 80's. Of course she hasn't been able to produce that source material as yet.

CNN has also jumped to her defense saying that Newt Gingrich has quoted Mao and Karl Rove was once told by Bush he should read Mao's biography. I think it laughable to think because you quote someone that you adopt their philosphy and the Rove-Bush conversation out of context (as Dunn is claiming was done to her but I disagree and I think you will too when you watch all her dithering that Beck played to make sure it was IN context) the Bush thing may have been no more than know your enemy kind of thing, I don't claim to know that. I watched her in this clip praise Mao and his determination and say he was one of her favorite political philosophers.<----That is what moves you from just quoting to endorsing the quotee folks.

Anyway watch the clip and tell me is it irony or a joke or are you too not of the intellectual timber of Obama and his cabinet to "get it"?

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Wonder how does it feel to have helped vote in a bunch of Maoist?
Do they sleep well?
Do they realize what they have done?
Or worse do they agree with Mao also?
I am not sure I could handle knowing what these people surely must by now.

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
Ok, I watched the clip and it's pretty obvious that she subscribes to the good Chairman. I really couldn't watch very much of it. Does she have tardive dyskinesia or something? I've known two people with that diagnosis and they both have facial tics similar to Dunn. Either that or she's part reptile. Sorry to get off-topic but that was making my skin crawl. A significant portion of the time TD is the result of years of anti-psychosis medication. Somebody else research this. I need a drink and some eye-bleach or I ain't sleeping tonight.

-'b

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Well I wasn't going to mention it but she does remind me of a snake, even more than the rest of that band of thugs.

I cant imagine her and that rat man on stage at the same time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts