Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After serious contemplation, the creation from the fertile mind of John Moses Browning, the 1911, is the best handgun ever devised. No others need apply..........

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
4,653 Posts

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,872 Posts
After serious contemplation, the creation from the fertile mind of John Moses Browning, the 1911, is the best handgun ever devised. No others need apply..........
I kinda like the Browning HI-POWER and the 2011 myself ;)
Maybe not to be mentioned in the same breath, but certainly
the next. :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch:

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,872 Posts
I'm sorry. Have you thought about seeking help?
:rotfl:

I love the BHP because of the 1911 family likeness... :love:

A CZ is seen to be in that family line as well, Superior Genetics :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
794 Posts
I guess I should mention that the only 45acp that I own is a HK45. I have owned three different 1911’s over the years. ( cheapo Amt, Ruger sr1911, and a series 80 Colt )And shot others that belong to my friends. I just can’t make myself like the feel of them.

·
Premium Member
4,653 Posts
I guess I should mention that the only 45acp that I own is a HK45. I have owned three different 1911's over the years. ( cheapo Amt, Ruger sr1911, and a series 80 Colt )And shot others that belong to my friends. I just can't make myself like the feel of them.
HERETIC!! DENIER!! HATER!!

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Force is strong in that one.
That Is my new home page images now! "An elegant weapon for a more civilized age".

·
Registered
27 Posts
I guess I should mention that the only 45acp that I own is a HK45. I have owned three different 1911's over the years. ( cheapo Amt, Ruger sr1911, and a series 80 Colt )And shot others that belong to my friends. I just can't make myself like the feel of them.
And those "cheapo" AMT's came with Barstow barrels and all stainless. I did the spring kit in 2 of them and have shot 45 Super in the Long Slide for 15 years.
Terminator Long Slide.gif

1 - 18 of 18 Posts