It was a lot of fun while it lasted

Discussion in 'HPFF Comedy' started by wizard, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wizard

wizard Well-Known Member

Talon, Moon and Mole :D

You all were good sports.

Silicon Wolverine

2. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Now explain to me how he's not a troll. IMO both accounts should be banned, provided "Silicon Wolverine" isn't already banned. And if he is, creating an account to get around a ban is... Well... A banable offense.

3. talon

talon the banned wagon

I had to unblock him to see what you were talking about.

Im not afraid to say i reported it to find out.

4. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Do I remember him or was it before my time???

5. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Near as I can tell he ran off back when hipointtalk.net was formed. Before my time.

6. talon

talon the banned wagon

Was he a flaming moron too?

7. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Great, now I have to get my broke ass out of bed to get my laptop because I'm the only idjit on staff with the ability to check the naughty list.

8. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Locked......UFN

Attached Files:

9. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Okay.

Here's where we're at on the Wizard/Silicon situation. Wizard has been BCD'd. According to the rules, creating a second account to skirt a ban is a ban-able offense. Now, the history with SW was he got banned from the forum back when Cliff, the original creator and regular Joe, sold it to Group Builder and Austin/Shooter, the corporate entity. SW was concerned about the user content posted under the original TOU guaranteeing privacy by the forum owner. When GB bought the forum they altered the TOU claiming the right to use and posted content as they saw fit on any site under their umbrella. SW argued that users should have been given the opportunity to remove any of their content they wished to remain private. Apparently a PM battle ensued where SW supposedly threatened Austin, and was permanently banned from the forum for it.

That said, it is what it is and we'll carry on from here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.