It was rigged!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bluharley, Feb 1, 2015.

1. bluharley

bluharley Member

Superbowl is rigged! that should have been Seatle's game, it's rigged I tell ya!:mad:

2. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

That last completion by Wilson was the best play all night!

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

3. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Yea - Yea, just like the Oregon Ducks should be national champs?

4. bluharley

bluharley Member

Downs left, half yard line, you don't pass, you give to Lynch and say "jump!" BS. Unless you want to give the game away. Stupid.

5. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    How do you not just hand that ball to Lynch?

Did Carrol call that play?

Whoever did it, they outsmarted themselves.:cool:

6. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    You Mean since the Cheatriots won? lol

7. bluharley

bluharley Member

2nd down, 1 yard line. Unbelievable. The dumbest thing I've seen this season. I just can't figure it, it had to be rigged to do something like that.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

8. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Yep, Carrol admitted it.

Quote of the night..."They said why don't you just run it....yeah, that's a good thought"

At least he stepped up and took the blame.:rolleyes:

I really think he thought they'd stack the middle, and he could surprise them. The rookie DB was too scared to not do his job, he read and reacted.

That was a ridiculously good defensive play, but man...why give anyone the opportunity to make a play like that?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  9. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    What? Was there some kinda game today?

10. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Pete Carroll who left USC juuuuuusssst ahead of investigations that crippled the school..... Nooooo, surely his reputation is above such reproach....

11. Fracman

Fracman Member

Ouch that will ruin your Sunday

Attached Files:

12. bluharley

bluharley Member

That don't look right. Like a Gumbo.

13. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

That's okay, at least he can say it wasn't his fault they lost. He's got a note....

14. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

As I really don't care for either team I must admit that it was an entertaining game. The best part is it will shut up the A$$hole Seattle fans at work. :D The other good part is I get a 6 pack of Alaska Amber and one of Holy Grail Ale from one of them that gave me 3 1/2 points.

15. bluharley

bluharley Member

I'm a Bronco fan, but since they weren't there, I was just rooting for the underdog. That was a good game, til the last 20 seconds.

16. Oh, that's right, that was today.
    Sorry, I was studying Planck scales and light speed travel possibilities. Things that matter.
    But this sounds more important.

I am such an ass.

17. colthrash

colthrash Member

unfortunately I had to miss the first half, halftime, and the third quarter due to the fact that I was at the range shooting my c9 and 38sp. Damnit...

18. bluharley

bluharley Member

You're in the UK, it hasn't happened yet....or did it happen yesterday...I'm confused.:confused:

19. I'm at work, so it was on AFN live. We "watched" it. That is, two people on my shift watched it while me and the other guy did things that will forward humanity's understanding of our existence and the Universe.
    Although I hear they get trophies and do the exact same thing next year, so there's that.

20. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

And somebody destroyed his arm this year. Apparently it's "the most gruesome super bowl injury ever." So that has to count for something...maybe.