Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's time to get my wife up and to the hospital. Today her gallbladder is coming out. She has had trouble with for years and finally got fed up with the pain and problems.

This small town may not have a Denny's but it has is a very good hospital and doctors.

Darn, no shooting for a couple of weeks.

I know, I'm selfish.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Best wishes to the wife. My wife had hers out a number of years back. She was released the next day and up and about like nothing happened in about another day.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Wishing the best for your wife,
My wife had her gallbladder removed some 16 years ago all went well but she did have a bit od infection set in around the drain tube.

jet

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Prayers and well wishes from the Primal house too dude. Just be there for her when she needs you dude, God and time will take care of the rest.

·
Registered
296 Posts
It is still an ordeal, best wishes to her for a speedy recovery. I had mine out about 10yrs. ago. Done by the doc that came up with the endoscopic method for it. I didn't get out that quick though, being a smoker they wanted to make sure I didn't have a chance for a butt till the healing started a bit more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.