its a disease

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by greg_r, Aug 31, 2014.

1. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

Many years ago I got bit by the Handi Rifle bug. 22 Hornet to 45/70 govt. If it had a rim on it and was chambered in the Handi Rifle, I had to have it.

A while back I decided I needed a 45 acp semi automatic. I read what I could about Hi Point, but in the end I decided against the JHP and wound up with a 1911.

Just by chance I happened upon a CF380, and we'll, I really like the dang thing. Don't need a 4095, but it just might be a pretty good close range hog gun. Of course I would need a JCP to match with it. And my 380? It's obviously an afterthought to the C9, so???.

I feel a relapse coming on. Already having the chills and maybe a slight fever. Hope I can shake this bug before it bites me good!

2. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    You're screwed.

3. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

WELCOME my son, WELCOME to the Machine!!!
    Where have you been? It's all right, we know where you've been!!!

4. MachoMelvin

I'm getting ready to file for DISABILLITY relief very soon!

5. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

6. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

Or AM I? :cool:

7. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Love the Handi rifle... I've got 2 of them in .300 Blackout. Excellent truck gun for 'yotes and other such varmints. Accurate as heck...

8. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

The 300 BLK was my first rimless Handi. It has become my favorite.

9. MachoMelvin

I would go see me family doctor for this disease, but I haven't met my deductible yet. I could buy another Hi Point with what the co-pay would cost me???