Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup, it's another entity but apparently they're only offering the 9mm pistol at this time. They've removed the restrictor in the magazine so now it's a 15 rounder, but based on the photos I saw, the mag still has a round hole for the mag catch, which eventually wears, causing the mag to seat too low, resulting in feeding issues. They really ought to come out with a zombie color scheme.

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@bumthum, well, for now they're only producing the Nine anyway. Mebbe .380 by Christmas.

JA INDUSTRIES LLC <[email protected]godaddy.com>
To: Adam
Wed, Nov 2 at 6:04 PM
Hi Adam, 380s should be available around christmas time if all goes to plan. No word on when or if we will begin the 22s.

Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mebbe a different applicant, using the same business name? It's worked in the past for them.

Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Now we have the latest version in JA Industries that the feds actually managed to get in to court and revoke the FFL of that somehow have an FFL again.
It's like the craziest game of 3 card Monty ever and even when the fed managed to find the queen JAI flipped the table and kept the money.
Edit: or would it be the shell game since we're taking shady business stuff? 🤔
Sooo, I did a bit of online poking about. Acording to the ATF online records the FFL is held by JA Industries LLC, 249 Elliot Rd, Henderson NV and the FFL mailing address leads directly to a residence owned by -wait for it-
Christine Jennis Jimenez & Juan Paul Jimenez Jr. Like father like son?

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I'm not willing to pay a $50 "boomer tax" to get a JA-9... I've just never owned one and want to play around with it... a pink one, or maybe a $100 bill hydro-dip.
Jimmy don't hydrodip. But he will do pink.
And he might ship direct your legit FFL if you buy from him.

Reactions: bumthum
1 - 9 of 9 Posts