its back!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by gabriel c., May 31, 2008.

1. so what happen to the site? will i be getting post notifications now? :D

2. syst3merror

syst3merror Guest

YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Omg, I have been scared that this site was never coming back....I'm going through withdrawals and getting the shakes people!

Don't do that crap to me again! lol

3. Ridge

Ridge Member

God I was beginning to get worried!!

4. pjm204

pjm204 Member

can we get some word on what happened?

5. :D :D :D :D :!: :!: :!:

OH YEAH!!!!

6. See, poking it with a stick DID help!

7. hp4lyfe

hp4lyfe Member

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank god i almost thought it was never coming back

8. man, i just about to state worrying. i'm glad it's back.

9. Yaaaay!!!!!!!! Back in Bidness!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. It is good to have the site back up . MANY THANKS to all that did the update and works hard behind the sene to keep it up for us.
    Spot

11. i was scared it would never come back.
    SV

12. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

welcome back old friend, getting ready to go to the charlotte, nc gunshow this morning. updates to follow

13. took a while i suppose,

14. They must have had some nasty problems to fix for it to take so long to get the site back up.

Let's see if we get that "Debug Error" anymore. Then we'll know it's really fixed.

15. What a bunch of wussies. I wasn't worried. No, really, I wasn't worried. I wasn't. Not me. No sir. I wasn't worried for one day. That wasn't me that overloaded Google looking for you guys. Nope, not me. I wasn't worried one little bit.

No................ not me.....................

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

16. syst3merror

syst3merror Guest

I hear ya newskate, I did searches on google so that I could look at the cached pages of HPFF just to get my "fix" of this place. :)

17. YEA!!! Boy I too was worried that the site was gone. Thought maybe the ATF did a raid and shut them down. :)

Sure glad to see them back!!

18. there's no place like home.. i just knew the atf was coming for me because of my recent ammo purchases at wally world.. :lol: seriously, this is the best hi point site, and everyone has been really helpful with their wisdom and experience... although, i'm still jealous of a few you guys collections... :lol: :shock:

19. HEY I was so freaked that I called godaddy then I did a domain lookup and found Clifton's phone number and called him to ask him what was going on and if he needed money for hosting or help in anyway to get the site back up.
    I think I freaked him out!
    I even went looking for other forums trying to find all you guys. Was thinking maybe we could all try clicking our heels together and chant "there no place like home...there's no place like home".

Hot dang I'm glad it's back and I didn't have to load up the wife, kids and hi-points and go see Clifton in person, not that I'm far away but gas is 4 frickin dollars a gallon!

20. well I for one was getting ver worried about the site :? I was in the middle of a bad case of the shakes. I was missing my hi point forum in the worst way.

so glad to have you back and now I can catch up on all of you guys. I have missed you. :lol: