It's good to be back.

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by urotu, Nov 30, 2007.

1. urotu

urotu Member

Well, it's been while since I've been here at the good ol' Hi-Point Firearms Forum, and it seems a lot has changed since posted, but it's good to be back.

Business has been slow and I've had to take a part time job. I'll probably need to do more by the end of the year, but life is good. All that being said, I've had very little time to get online, and much less time actually having access to a modem. So, my online time has been limited to say the least.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to all the old guys and the new guys as well (as I suppose I'll be by the numbers :D ). Not much new here in the way of guns. I did score a cool little JC Higgens .22 rifle.

I guess I'll need to go and get reaquainted with the new site now, get up pics of the new .22. I'm guessing I'll need to repost a few since we're in a new place and they'll be long gone.

So fellow Hi-Point lovers, happy shooting and I'll be back to talk soon.

Derek

2. Welcome back. Good scroe on the .22

3. Ari

Ari Guest

Welcome home

4. Urotu, just to keep with tradition I give you the Gunny!

[​IMG]

Glad you're back my friend. We need to get together and do some shootin'!

5. urotu

urotu Member

Aaahhh yes, it is good to be home. It's taking me a while to get caught up, but it's looking good fellas.

I like the new forum, and although I notice a few things not re-posted, it looks like you've all done a great job at getting all the good stuff back up.

Dig the little JC Higgins I got. It's a model 30 semi-auto with a tube fed magazine. Little thing holds 17 .22lr and bought it for $50. After I get the other guns posted I'll find get a picture of it too.

Great to be back, good to see some familiar faces, and real good to see a few new ones too.

6. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Welcome back, homie!