IT's HERE!!

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by RobbK, Jul 9, 2014.

1. RobbK

RobbK Member

so I had my LGS looking for a green JHP 45 ACP since Hi Point announced the green run.
    I am happy to say it finally picked it up today. The guy that owns the place takes it out of the box and says "that's uglier than a glock" Now if it had been any one else I would have taken offence but he knows I tend to like odd guns and was just teasing me. anyway here is a pic of the green beast with my JCP 40S&W. I should get to shoot it in a few days.

Attached Files:

2. RobbK

RobbK Member

So I took the JHP out yesterday and i am happy to say I had ZERO issues with the two mags I currently have for it. I have had to tweek every one for my JCP. The differences in the feed lips might have something to do with it. Ill pick up a few more mags just to satisfy my curiosity. The pistol shot with typical Hi Point Accuracy and I do not think I could not be any happier with this pistol. The one thing I did find odd was I am very aware of the slide moving on this pistol in fact it is the first pistol that I can actually feel it operate and to my surprise the 40S&W was a lil snappier than the 45ACP not that either one was in any way uncomfortable to shoot. SO now I guess I will have to get a 4595TS to pair up with the pistol...yep the darn things are like rabbits

3. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I had to order the JCP & JHP from 2 different LGS's. Neither store could obtain both? I picked them up 2 days apart. I DO like Camo HP's!

Attached Files:

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Been living in a box? Every report out there tells you that.:p

But congrats on the new gun!:)

5. RobbK

RobbK Member

LOL what can I say I am a "gota see it to believe it" kind of guy.

6. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

I like the OD look...nice pistol!

7. Is HP supplying green grips also with these models? The one on the front page(in the articles) talking about the new green slide Hi-Points are showing black grips.

Edit. relooked at article of new green HP and it's grips don't have as much green in grips as your's has. That's what made me think they were black grips at a glance.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  8. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

All the new camo's I seen had the green grips.

9. bluharley

bluharley Member

I don't know, is this a secret or something? And why are they dropping in price so much. The same JCP I just bought 5 or 6 weeks ago for $148 is now $122.89? Maybe I ought to dip into savings and buy the carbine!

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ProductListing.aspx?brand=Hi-Point&catid=1659,1612,1696,2144