Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
How could any sane person do a thing like that & think they could get away with it?

I hope they fry him, slowly, in a vat of oil :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They ought to turn him over to the rest of us gun owners so we can show America that we are not all like him.

·
Registered
773 Posts
death by firing squad comes to mind. :evil: :evil:

OOORRRR staked out over an ant hill covered in honey. That way he has time to think about why he is dying. :shock: 8) :twisted: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
String him to a tree for the world to see. Maybe if they would go old school on scum like that then people would think twice.
People like that know they will be put up, feed and clothed for a long time before a sentence is ever given and then years after that before they get whats coming or depending on the state Life in prison.

Some of the scum want the free ride. They figure its better then the street.

So if Guilty with out a doubt then as soon as the gavel hits home drag the SOBs out in Front of the court and give a good old fashion Hanging or better yet drawn and quarter.

There is a reason our ancestors had harsher punishments. Made people think twice..

yea I am in a rare mood tonight sorry if I offended anyone. Best for me to log out for the night..

Peace.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Sure as heck doesn't offend me. I've thought for years they should bring back public, no televised, hangings. And this BS about taking 10+ years to get around to the death penalty and all the appeals,is pure BS. Gavel hits, and the next sound should be the trap door falling. I'm not in a rare mood, thats just how I feel it should be. Not aiming to offend, just my $.02 on the subject. Hope they fry that sucker when they get him. Or better yet, hope he tries to draw down on the LEO's ( notice I said tries, don't want any officers to get injured, just the perp ) and they frag him on the spot. Would save the tax payers a boat load !!

G

·
I have an opinion on this matter, and it is this: A person, chose to do those dastardly acts, got found, and is in custody.
Now, that he used a firearm only casts us gun owners in a negative light. The fact that he did that, is reprehensible, to us all. We know that.

What we have to do, is reinforce who we are, and what we believe in.

G

·
death by firing squad comes to mind. :evil: :evil:

OOORRRR staked out over an ant hill covered in honey. That way he has time to think about why he is dying. :shock: 8) :twisted: :twisted:
I would rather have my taxes pay for a firing squad than the cost of lethal injection. I think lethal injection is crap, they BG who committed the egregious crime gets to go out easy. His victims on the other hand had to go out in pain....just wrong.

This guy needs to be disposed of.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Food for thought. It costs more to put the death grip on a prisoner than it does to house the scumbag for life. I agree that some only are looking for a free ride, who knows what this dipshits motive was. While there is plenty of interesting ideas posted here about what to do with this guy I have to say, after spending 2 days in jail myself about 17 years ago, any sane person would never want to go back. Those willing to go are indeed welcome there by me.

Wisconsin gun laws are not too bad. We are an open carry state as far as I remember and can buy a long gun with no waiting period. Hand guns have the 2 or 3 day wait, that sucks, but there are worse. Our biggest problem is we have a POS governor that see's no reason to let us carry concealed. He has been quoted several times saying we are free to open carry. Someday I intend to do just that and see how well that goes over.

Oh yeah...Death to the puCsAsTy that had to hide in the bushes and shoot to kill unarmed swimmers!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Food for thought. It costs more to put the death grip on a prisoner than it does to house the scumbag for life.
Please cite some references for this. Are you including the cost of court appointed lawyers, endless appeals, etc? Or just the cost of the actual execution vs feeding and housing for 10-20 years, if they even stay in that long?
Not trying to be contentious, just not seeing the reasoning behind your statement.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I really don't think these situations put gun owners as a whole in a bad light. Some folks just lose it, for whatever reason.
The shrinks can study him from now on and still not really know the reason/motive.
Those kids had parents, of which I'm one. If that happened to my kid, you damn betcha I would be out for his blood.
Would I then put gun owners as a whole in a bad light as well?
I think not. I would be viewed as a mourning, pissed off father wanting to extract revenge from the 'hole that took my baby away.
Most would hail me as doing the "right" thing because he deserved it, while the shrinks would say I lost just like he did.
If I passed on the gun and ran him down in a car, would that put car owners as a whole in a bad light ?
I'm not saying that because it's not my kid, it means less.
I'm not defending the guy in any way, shape, or form, I'm just saying that in today's world (right or wrong) an eye for an eye just don't work anymore.
A sad state of affairs, yes, but it is what it is.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Please cite some references for this. Are you including the cost of court appointed lawyers, endless appeals, etc? Or just the cost of the actual execution vs feeding and housing for 10-20 years, if they even stay in that long?
Not trying to be contentious, just not seeing the reasoning behind your statement.
http://www.deathpenalty.org/article.php?id=42

This is an anti death penalty site and the study is liminted to Califorina.

Im pro hanging the guy but as a well rounded person I like to know the the other side of the issuse too. If one knows your opposition then its esaier to fight against it

·
Registered
825 Posts
I've always heard how the cost to kill someone far exceeds the cost to house them and it makes no sense at first. But when you factor in all the legal wrangling and things linked to that it is easier to imagine the costs. For more information check out the following link.
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?did=108#FromDPIC

It doesn't matter much. The only death penalty in Wisconsin comes if the prison guards "accidentally" leave the prisoner unattended in the wrong company.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Some of these people are institutionalized and time in jail is nothing to them besides 3 squares a day, and a chance to catch up with old friends that are in there too.

I think if they are on death row, they should have 1 year, MAX and then the sentence carried out.

It may not keep someone else from doing the same thing, but it WILL keep THAT BG from harming someone else.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.