Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
WOW! Just when you think you've seen it all. I believe retard would be a stretch.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Everyone knows you can't use water from a garden hose. You need to use hot water :devilsidesmile: :devilsidesmile: :devilsidesmile:

Idiots like that are self correcting. It's called evolution.

G

·
he shouldnt be able to own a car period.. he sounds like hes pretty young i take it.

i used to work on cars on my old job and just seeing this is just like wow.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
That can NOT be real....

Can it? :cantlook:

WOW. Just... wow. I mean, I have seen real idiots on the few Vespa forums I used to frequent before they were clogged with only noobs every week who bought one to show off as a fashion accessory and forgot they were used as transportation, but water in the crankcase? I don't think there's even been an emo/hipster kid who has been that stupid.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
This can't be for real, nobody is that stupid .............................are they????? I always use bottled water ( I prefer propell ) when flushing a crankcase never water straight from the hose!!! LOL

Now if this retard actually did this then he deserves to own nothing more then an adult tricycle

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
I once worked at an auto parts store. we had a know it all a-- come in all the time. You know the type, the one that will ask your opinion and then after you tell him would do the wrong thing anyways. One day this guy came in and bought a jug of anti freeze. I watched him in the parking lot open his oil fill and dump the jug in. We told him that it would seize the motor, that he needed to drain it out immediately and Change the oil. He said he would do it when he got home. He never made it home.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.