Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be deploying in the service of our country. I can't tell you when or where until I get to where I'm going, so more to come later. I actually have a bit of time before I go anywhere, so I'll be around for quite some time before I disappear. However, the good thing is I'll have wifi internet once I get there, so when I'm off duty, I'll be able to get on the forum and give you guys updates.

I might be a bit spacey in the coming weeks as things gear up and my stress level rises. Leaving home for months at a time is never good, but damn it, I volunteered for it, so I don't really have a right to bitch.

The other Mods/Admins already know that I'm going, so you guys give them your full support and I'll help out when I can while I'm over there.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I wish for you the best of luck Primal! Here's to your service, and to your safe return!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Congrats, Primal! Stay safe out there! It was my understanding during the 2004 elections that 3 Al Qaeda scalps were qualification to vote...so keep that in mind...

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Go with God, my friend.. and be sure to let us know where to send packages to you and your mates.

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
take care my friend and stay safe....we will keep the coffee on for ya

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thank you for your service! My family and I will be keeping you in our prayers. Please, if possible, let us know where we can send you some care packages! just let us know what would make your life over there easier... or more tolerable, and I'm sure you will get so much that you can supply the rest of your company! Take care, God's blessings, and be safe!

·
Registered
431 Posts
I would like to echo what has been said already. Good luck, stay safe and thank you very much for your service. Nowadays you folks do not get anywhere near the credit you deserve. Know that there are millions of silent people who pray you guys and gals stay safe and return home soon.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Godspeed my friend! We could not be in better hands.

Craig

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Still trying to catch up here - just caught this one.

You know my thoughts, man. You won't be going anywhere alone......

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wish I was going to Balad, but alas, the USAF has other plans for me.... Sucks though, I could use the money.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts