It's official

Discussion in 'Caliber Zone' started by Robertl1, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Well after 3 years of stocking up I no longer need to buy any ammo. I shoot .22,9mm and 5.56. Was at bass pro and walked ammo free. My wife will be pleased.....for once.

2. tincup

tincup Member

OK,

Tell us how much is enough!

3. thundercroozer

thundercroozer Supporting Member

There is know such thing as never needing to buy more ammo,,,,, unless you amass a stockpile of 5,000 rounds of each caliber weapon that you have,,, and then never shooting anything again..... :)

4. Around 3k each, then just replace what I shoot, course if I find a good deal....

5. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Your interpretation of done is different then mine... I have more then that loaded in magazines and on belts alone. :rofl::rofl:

6. Rerun

Rerun Member

I might have a box or three for each firearm I own...

:rolleyes:

eldar

7. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

If SHTF down Houston way, just head up here.... I'll let you know the smoke color of the day to get through the perimeter. ;)

8. thundercroozer

thundercroozer Supporting Member

Well that settles that,,, when the SHTF,,, I'm loading ammo, weapons, and hooking up the camper and heading to Flash's to add another wagon to the circle

9. lsi1

lsi1 Member

i am taking another approach to ammo these days I am buying enough that if shtf happens I feel ok about it and I am stocking a 1 year supply of what i shoot in a year on top of that. The shelves being bare for so long taught me that i would rather be shooting ammo than seeking it out.

10. Fracman

Fracman Member

I have stocked up on primers and powder don't know any of the numbers of what I own. I also buy some loaded ammo. The way I see it is I will be handed my guns and ammo down to my kids. If they don't have to buy ammo in their life time I did good.

11. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Frac that sh!t goes bad in like 6 weeks. Better send it to me so you don't get sick;-)