It's probably old news. . . .

Discussion in 'Gun Reviews and Range Reports' started by rowemesp, Aug 19, 2015.

1. . . . but, I put 25 rounds of Winchester 115 gr. jacketed hollow-point ammo through the C9 this afternoon and it ate it up and spit it out--no problems. That will probably be my "carry" ammo for this gun. I also put a box of (50) Aquila 115 gr. FMJs through it without any issues. That puts me at about 1100 rounds through it so far.

I'm really having a lot of fun with this gun--more than I thought I would. I enjoyed the process of dialing it in so that it's reliable for SD, but I find myself just enjoying plinking with it--very little recoil compared to some of my others.

If you're on the fence about buying the C9, just do it. . . :)

2. jwright

jwright Member

I only have about 300 through my C9 but so far no problems I really like it. May I ask what holster you plan on using for cc.

3. Holster

My C9 came with the HiPoint / Galco holster when I bought it--I'll try that and see how it works. As for carrying it, I have other guns that are easier to carry but I may carry the C9 in colder weather a few times just to see if it's practical to carry if that's all you had--the experiment continues. . . .

4. Tchort

Tchort Member

I use soft cloth Black Hawk to carry my 9mm. Not know number off hand, in my truck. Carry right hip/butt cheek. Worked good so far for about 3 years.

5. Tchort

Tchort Member

[​IMG]

Black Hawk size 6.

6. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Is "the Bird" for the haterZ or all of HPFF??? :p ;) :D

7. Tchort

Tchort Member

Was just holding down the rolled up tag but yep....looks like the bird.