Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you're looking for a great holster for the c9, go to www.kholster.com. each holster they make is custom fitted to the gun you are ordering for. they have the c9 listed and i just received mine. it is very comfortable and can be adjusted for height and cant. this is one of the very few companies i've seen that acutally make a holster to custom fit the hipoint. if you order one us the code 09-1855 in the special instructions section and receive a 10% rebate when they ship your order. i received my order in less than a week of ordering. check them out and let me know what you think. i put mine through it's paces already and i'm impressed. i'm kicking myself for not finding them before i spent the really high bucks for other holsters to fit my other firearms. :mad:

·
Registered
18 Posts
What are you not thrilled about?
I have the kholster for the xd40sc and it's great for my needs... i did trim it down so that the magazine release wasn't pressing against the leather (rarely an issue, but it did happen).
other than that, it's pretty comfortable and i most of the time don't even realize it's there. i wear it at about 4:00 positition and the cant leaning slightly forward.

keep in mind that the c9 probably isn't the most ideal CCW and that might be part of your issue, though if that's what you have then by all means. =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.