Jade Helm 15

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by mahansights, May 3, 2015.

1. mahansights

mahansights Member

Have there been any threads on the subject of Jade Helm 15 that I'm just not seeing?? That one thing that makes it an ISSUE for me is what the Governor of Texas has done!

http://gov.texas.gov/news/press-release/20805

The fact that this administration has something less than a stellar reputation with the truth doesn't help!!

2. Jade Helm... I can’t say that t I don't distance it from current politics.

There always have been/always will be such claims from the anti X groups. Time will tell where this goes and if any of this comes to pass.
    I will be following the news closely. I can't imagine WallyWorld closing locations on a whim. WallyWorld is too much profit driven.

It would take a lot to close any of them. If they do close... I'll be wide awake paying extreme attention.

3. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Let's assume (yeah, I know what ASSUME means!) that it is from mid July to mid Sept. this year,
    This coincides PERFECTLY with the Sept 13 "economic event" that the world bank$ter$ have scheduled. Then, on Oct. 20, it is anticipated that China and their Yuan (¥) currency, also called Renminbi, or the people's money, will displace the U$D as WRC (world reserve currency). This money move ALONE would destroy life as we know it. ALL Oil Trades are settled in U$D as of this time, but if that changes, all the U$D in the world will come flying home to the continental US and create a huge amount of INFLATION.
    IMO, the Sept. 13 "event" will be what is called a "False Flag" and will be the excuse to displace the U$D, and to likely create a more harsh police state in this country. I've been following this for almost 7 years now and it is all coming together, clearer every day. Get ready for a ROUGH RIDE!

4. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    The Yuan won't necessarily replace the Dollars as the world's reserve currency. It will just join the basket of currencies that make up SDRs, the units of exchange that the IMF uses. That will displace the Dollar's influence, no doubt.

It is probably a good idea to buy some Chinese stock index and currency funds.

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I cannot fault that, T1st!
    But as I always say,

Prepare for the WORST, Hope for the BEST...

The best (probable) case is as you say, worst case could be what I said.
    There are many other less likely possibilities, but these 2 are the most likely. (IMO)

6. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Anybody notice the ever so gradual influx of military helicopters zooming over their neighborhoods? I just took a 4600 mile road trip and saw them in every state I went thru. Even saw a couple the day I got home. Cobra's too! Hell, I didn't see that many during the Viet Nam war. Very unusual. The other Governor's should have the intestinal fortitude Abbott does.

7. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

I live close to Whiteman AFB, but yes...... More choppahs than usiual lately.

8. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I live near a Lockheed Plant. Military choppers happen daily. What disturbs me are the unmarked civilian looking choppers at damn near roof top level flying slow across the neighborhoods in definite patterns.

9. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Gov. Abbott did this after the crap hit the fan during a County Commissioners meeting here in Bastrop. The Commissioners and a Lt.Col. got absolutely pulverized by the public with questions and comments. The answers (what few were given) were at best evasive. I asked 1 question of the Lt.Col. that was simply ignored... "If ordered by the CIC, would you instruct your Troops to fire on US citizens."

Almost to the man, everyone there told them that if Troops step foot on their property they would be met with the barrel of a gun.

10. Bull

Yes!..... Dark colored small choppers flying in pattern? I was walking with my wife last week, and observed 7-8 flying in formation.....made the comment to her that that was odd...

11. Rachgier

Around here, it's usually 3 of them. Sometimes it's two of them about 100-150 feet up like they're providing overwatch, other times its two of them buzzing roof tops at 40-50 feet.

12. Bull

These were flying somewhere in that 150' range.....id say they were about this size, and general shape.... But black or dark dark gray in color.
    ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1430787557.982166.jpg ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1430787566.841692.jpg
    May have been nothing.... But weird....

13. Rachgier

Those are little birds. The one buzzing my AO are full on civilian looking birds, white paint and all.

14. talon

talon the banned wagon

Weather balloons. Nothing more than weather balloons.

15. missiledefender

missiledefender Supporting Member

Hit infowars.com Theyre following it pretty close. There's NO info in the "mainstream media"

16. mahansights

mahansights Member

I was a bit of a skeptic till Abbott did his thing. One guy pointed out that we need to notice that he chose the state guard and NOT the national guard which can be nationalized in a moment, as i understand!!
    Here's a list of some of the things that creep me out:

Nationalized national guard attack choppers
    millions of rounds purchased
    control of the inter net
    abject disarray when it come to other military action, here he has a desire for precise practice and preparation!

complete disregard for the law and the constitution

complete disdain for anything of western origin

administration full of sheeple

purged the quality leadership of the military

He listens to Valerie Jarrett

I could go on

willing and able to spin any and every situation, could easily shut down internet, tell us that Texans have revolted

Sharpton mouthing off about a national police force,

He's capable of hijacking the reallity an calling sharptons blather a MANDATE

ETC. ETC. ETC

17. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    In preparing for the worst, don't forget the financial side of the house. With a potential significant reduction in the Dollar's dominance, you need to make sure that your portfolio is hedged. Even if you don't buy a Chinese index fund, buying companies that significant business in China is also a safe approach.

Meanwhile, if precipitous inflation results from the change, a good supply of staples will offset the hit to your family's budget. While food prices will go up along with everything else in that scenario, you, as a prepared individual, will be able to live from stored items already in your home.

18. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

I have lived in this house over 30 years, national guard choppers have NEVER flown over.. out mowing after supper and 6 went over at treetop level... at least I think they were guard, went over fast so hard to catch insignia and markings.

19. bluharley

bluharley Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the military made up of American citizens? Your sons and daughters, your neighbors? Are your sons and daughters and neighbors going to take up arms against you? I can't understand why the military is referred to like they are some foreign entity that means to do us harm. Maybe, they are preparing for our defense?