JC40 on GunAuction.com for $99

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by inglwud59, Apr 26, 2014.

1. inglwud59

inglwud59 Member

I see there is a JC 40 for sale at gun auction .com - starts at 99 dollars without mag. It looks a little older and the slide is rough looking the number is 12715502. Is that a deal?

2. kevin6154

kevin6154 Member

Payed $150 for a new one 3 weeks ago. If that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

3. forgotenpast

forgotenpast Member

between 80 and 120 dollars, all the places asking 200 Etc are BS with that said keep in mind FFL transfer fees and shipping

4. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

This is for a JC not a JCP, "P" means polymer. The JC's were the older version all metal.

Attached Files:

• JCL.jpg
      JCL.jpg
      File size:
      33.6 KB
      Views:
  5. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

I'd pay $100 depending on what it would cost for shipping and transfer fees.

in fact I have my eye on one that wold be a face to face transfer, so no whipping and I am hoping to get it for $100. This one does come with a mag and is in GREAT shape too, though.

But, I know the owner and he realy has no attachment to it.

6. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I picked mine up off GB for $68+$20+$16=$104. It is a 7 out of 10. I probably won't shoot 50 rds a year out of it? Looks good in the gun case next to my other HP's. I only have a few more of the older ones, THEN on to the newer ones. Just seen some pictures from the NRA show in Indy yesterday, Looks like HP is coming out with some NEW stuff?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014