Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,271 Posts
I bought some Carhartt a few years ago. They absolutely fell apart. Hardly ever wore them. Now I have 2 reasons to hate them. I don't like their politics.

·
Premium Member
3,956 Posts
Myself, I don't wear jeans much. I do have a few pairs, but they're all from thrift stores I think. My main pants are.. BDU cargo pants in black (2x), OD, Coyote Brown, and Tan. I do have a pair in Desert 3 color that I rarely wear, and a pair in Rothco's smoky branch hunting pattern, used to wear often long ago but not for the last 5+ years. Otherwise, Khaki slacks in a few different shades for more than casual wear.

Edit. Despite the first part of my name, I really don't wear camo much, other than my Woodland boonie hat and sometimes the Alpha Industries woodland M65 field jacket but it's been replaced by the black Atlantco (now Truspec) M65 field jacket that fits me better. Other than those, I tend to have just camo backpacks of all kinds, or camo gear but that's about it.

·
Administrator
29,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Whats it say? You prefer comfort to swas?

Honestly what does it say? Cause its all I wear and no one not one single person has said or hints at anything. You work on an Air base its not that hardcore.
Typically it says poseur or EMS. And since I'm obviously not EMS...

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

·
Premium Member
22,271 Posts

You're none of the above. Just paranoid...............

Reactions: lklawson and ajole

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,346 Posts

Fair enough if you believe that.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,346 Posts
You're none of the above. Just paranoid...............
Jesus!! You you just called him paranoid.

Now that says alot. You've seen his wardrobe right? He probably doesn't give 2 shits what people think based on that.

Granted he would get laid more if he ditch the Hawaiian shirts, mom jeans, and Fedora. Not to mention the open toe sandals and white socks.
Smile Mouth Jaw Gesture Happy

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,346 Posts
Found you some comfy jeans @lklawson pockets strech to hold your shit. Form fitting that will make your ass pop. The wife will Love the non camel toe.

No one absolutely no one will think your some fake ass rambo. But technically you are a contractor so you could wear khakis.

The fly boys would probably come a calling though
Joint Trousers Shoe Arm Shoulder

·
Premium Member
26,360 Posts
Found you some comfy jeans @lklawson pockets strech to hold your shit. Form fitting that will make your ass pop. The wife will Love the non camel toe.

No one absolutely no one will think your some fake ass rambo. But technically you are a contractor so you could wear khakis.

The fly boys would probably come a calling though View attachment 76667
Are you saying his milkshake will bring all the flyboys to the yard?

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,346 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,360 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,346 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,271 Posts

·
Administrator
29,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Jesus!! You you just called him paranoid.

Now that says alot. You've seen his wardrobe right? He probably doesn't give 2 shits what people think based on that.

Granted he would get laid more if he ditch the Hawaiian shirts, mom jeans, and Fedora. Not to mention the open toe sandals and white socks. View attachment 76666
Sadly, you got, literally, everything right in the description except for the sandals. And even then sometimes I'd consider it. :)

·
Administrator
29,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
  • Haha
Reactions: CamoDeafie

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,346 Posts
Sadly, you got, literally, everything right in the description except for the sandals. And even then sometimes I'd consider it. :)

Well I've seen enough pictures of you over the years. Just buy some khakis and get rid of the homemade jean cut offs. O and toss the white new balances. They are grass stained and sad. No one will call you a poser. And they might stop calling you a Predator. Lol
Event Pattern Font Electric blue Circle

·
Administrator
29,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
O and toss the white new balances. They are grass stained and sad.
Dr. Scholls it is then!

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

• Haha
Reactions: 7000al
21 - 37 of 37 Posts