Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On our place we have(had) three rosters. One is the old guy and the others are up and comming. Except one was not really handsom. Not really handsom roosters turn into targets here. I took a shot with my C9 at the not really handsom rooster this afterrnoon and whap! I got him. Maybe 7 yards, aimed for the middle but hit the neck, maybe jerked high. In any event, the C9 performed as a straight shooter.

·
Village Amadan
591 Posts

·
Village Amadan
591 Posts
I couldn't resist! It was just lying there! :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Naw, Tasted like duck..

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've heard the ugly ones turn out original and the handsome ones are extra crispy. Good shot

·
Registered
235 Posts
Careful, since there is no season. PETA may be watching. Keep it up and you may PETA the rainbow coalition and lord knows what other tards knocking on your door.
P.S. I like chicken'
John

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Glad to know the 9mm has enough stopping power to take down a rooster. My fears have subsided.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Careful, since there is no season. PETA may be watching. Keep it up and you may PETA the rainbow coalition and lord knows what other tards knocking on your door.
P.S. I like chicken'
John
Ok, I can get the PETA joke... but rainbow coalition? Really? It's a guy shooting a f'ing chicken. Don't turn it into a soapbox.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Good that ones more to mark off the list.
In case of zombie chickens use the c-9........now about those zombie-natzi squirrels :brow:.....

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
P.S. I like chicken'
John
Ok, I can get the PETA joke... but rainbow coalition? Really? It's a guy shooting a f'ing chicken. Don't turn it into a soapbox.
Easy Neo, easy It'ds only a joke. Breath man, breath. They're ya go relax.

·
Banned
5,286 Posts
You gotta remember, NEO is still probably in the Hospital. With nothing to do... Nurses yelling at him to turn his phone off... I would be a little on edge also.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've got one of those "deathwish Nazi" squirrels living in my barn. No wish to poke holes in my siding but that is going to be one dead squirrel soon. .22, 9mm, .38, .40, .45,20 ga., 12 ga., 00 buck, slugs,... So many guns and only one squirrel.

·
Registered
365 Posts
an 18 wheeler will take out chickens to lol. Came over a hill once doing about 60 down one of the local cow path roads and a whole bunch of them were in the middle of the road, some ran but before you know it I'm over them, look in my mirror and all you see is feathers.

·
Banned
5,286 Posts
an 18 wheeler will take out chickens to lol. Came over a hill once doing about 60 down one of the local cow path roads and a whole bunch of them were in the middle of the road, some ran but before you know it I'm over them, look in my mirror and all you see is feathers.
LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts