Jericho is coming back in Feb!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by MTguy, Dec 16, 2007.

1. MTguy

MTguy Member

Just saw an add on CBS saying Jericho is coming back Feb 12 (or was it the 14th?)!

2. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

My first thought of this show was BULL CRUD then I got sucked in and await the new season.

Heck My wife even got into it, Or was it that Skeet Ulrich guy?

Guess it is a good thing it will be on late. LOL

3. Sweet! I really enjoyed the first season, and I've been looking forward to the new season ever since it came back from the dead.

4. Batjac

Batjac Member

Well, when I saw the the previews, and when people talked about the show, I never was interested in it. But, I was web surfing and came across the Fancast website where there are videos of old TV shows, and some new shows. I saw that Jericho was listed, so I decided to watch the pilot to see if it was any good.

In the last three days, I've watched the first 21 episodes on my computer.....

5. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Yep, I got hooked halfway via that casting of the old episodes.

6. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Even before the show aired I was hooked And when I saw the pilot I was even more hooked. Yes it has some flaws but no more then any other tv show around

7. Dreamthief

Dreamthief Senior Member Member

I watched the new 2nd season episode on my iPod (you can get it free on iTunes right now) Man I hope my DVR records it this time! for some reason I missed the new episode!!! I was MAD!! lol

8. herrmannek

herrmannek Guest

I watched all three that leaked.... They are very well polished... I can't say a bad word about any of the three first episodes of the second season. Hope rest will be as good.

9. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Second show tonight. It was good!

10. Dreamthief

Dreamthief Senior Member Member

I fell asleep watching it on TiVo (long night) :( I'll finish watching it this morning!

11. It's been good so far.
    I think the story line is holdinh my attention quite well.
    I'll be interested to see how next weeks episode plays out.
    Anyone heard what the ratings have been for it since last week?