Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All,

Well after having my new 45 for over a couple of months now and not having an opportunity to get to the range and try her out I was a bit of a kid in a candy store today, we finally made it out :D
Having said that the photo below of the target clearly shows I could not refrain from blasting away so have mercy and next time I will keep it to 8 rounds .
Now on to the report,
I used Blazer rounds (Aluminum case) for it maiden outing 100 rounds and no FTF or FTE issues this 45 performed flawlessly.
Targets were set out at 15 yards
I did no adjustment to the sight I just wanted to see how she would perform right out of the box next trip I will dial her in!
The weight of the slide did help in the recoil I have small hands and was a bit concerned but to my surprise there was far less then expected.
All in all I have to say this is a fine shooting handgun and would recommend it to all my friends although I like my C-9 better for carry the 45 is a hoot to shoot

Jet650

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks unscarred

Hope to make it out to the range this weekend to dial in the sight

Happy Shoot'n

Jet650

·
Registered
799 Posts
Hey not so loud maybe I am old but I remember when a Toyota was a "cheap piece of junk" Hmm old Toyotas yep as I remember they were affordable reliable and ugly yep that sounds like my "cheap piece of junk" Hi point

Good shooting BTW

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.