Jhp magazine falls out.

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by elt51932, Nov 5, 2015.

1. elt51932

elt51932 Member

I put 200 rnds through it without a single issue. Then after a few more rounds the magazine starts to fall out after every shot. I couldn't find any postt about this issue with the jhp when I did a search. I may have to call mom, but I would rather fix it myself if possible. Thanks for any help.

2. pghrich

pghrich Member

remove the grips and make sure the 2 springs that are attached to the right side grip are in place, and reinstall, tighten screws firmly but be careful not to strip the plastic insert, many times its just that simple.

3. elt51932

elt51932 Member

I did pull it apart and even took the mag release apart and reassembled it. I will see ager my next range tripof it worked

4. elt51932

elt51932 Member

I did notice the right grip is slightly warped. Could this be an issue. It's only warped on the back side of the. grip.

5. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Get new grips from mom for free or order some of the new ones they sell.very nice

6. elt51932

elt51932 Member

I was thinking about getting the digital Camo grips. I may just have to order some.

7. Browning 9 Guy

Browning 9 Guy Premium Supporter Member

Somehow it's the tiny spring pghrich mentioned. New grips would 99.9 % certain solve the issue.