jhp45 what a bargain!

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by gibby62766, Nov 21, 2014.

1. gibby62766

gibby62766 Member

I picked up my jhp45 2 years ago.I've shot over 2000 rounds through it.all diffrent types but my favorite is winchester white box 230 grain.I'm here to tell ya I've not had a single problem with feeding not a single misfire nothing negative at all.i can't believe they can make such an awesome pistol and sell it so cheap.not to mention the warranty.unbelievable.i got onto hipoints after shooting a friends c9.i just have to say hats off to hipoint for building such a reliable affordable pistol.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  2. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    They have nothing to do with it.

3. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

What cicpup is saying is MKS is just the distributor and not the manufacturer.

4. mellon

mellon Member

:D looking to pick up a 40 s&w this weekend. I already have a c9 and a 45. Love them both. Going with the OD green to mix it up a bit. Im chris and Im a hi pointaholic. Lol any suggestions on best 40 ammo to run in it for targets?

5. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Hey that's cool. Come up with that all by yourself?

Least expensive you can find.

6. gibby62766

gibby62766 Member

Yea i corrected it to hipoint but they didn't change it

7. gibby62766

gibby62766 Member

I know someone who has a jf 9 don't know if he will sell it but ill check

8. That's good to know that you haven't had any issues with your JHP, I just bought one this week and I am hoping for the same.

9. tim

tim Member

Bought my first Hi Point out of curiosity after stumbled onto this forum & seeing them on YouTube. I always thought they were a cheap junk gun, but so many people were talking them up, I bought a 40 cal just to try & was surprised how well it shot & I actually didn't blow up in my face after all. Next was a 380 & last week a C9. I they have been very reliable & fun to shoot, going later to try out the C9, I hope it works as well as the other two