Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Jimenez JA-9

14K views 72 replies 17 participants last post by  Foolsgold39 
I looked on E gunner auctions the other day and they had a Jiminez JA9 on there with no magazine. I looked up the prices of magazines. They're not cheap. I wouldn't buy one period with no mag.

84minieldo, is that your Jiminez? If so, just wondered how it runs with different brands of ammo?

I don't have a Jiminez but, no offense to Jiminez owners but, I hear they don't usually run as good as Hi Points.

Reactions: Rabidwookie
I've thought a few times about picking up a Jimenez or Cobra. I'm just afraid I would hate the damn thing.

CulperRing,

I'm sure you are right about covid altering everyone's timelines.

I hope they make the new yeet c9. I really dig it, and think it has some practical upgrades to their existing products.

That said, I really like their current products. The c9, is no $%&# one of my favorite handguns on the market. I even really like the way it looks and handles. Its unique in the gun world and a solid pistol.

Regards,
Foolsgold39
I don't think they will ever come out with the new handgun. It's been to dang long.

Are they reaally gonna make the Yeet? Its well over a year since the drug out the prototype.
I was looking forward to the new HP. I was also looking forward to the SCCY DVG. I am guessing COVID has altered the time table a bit.[/QUOTE]

So, there's another reason why we can think the Chinese Government for the China Virus.

Reactions: Rabidwookie
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.