Joey Trigger

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by tim, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tim

tim Member

Came home from work today & had something waiting in the mail for me, my new trigger! Almost no more sloppy side to side movement, feels & looks great. ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1417212082.162416.jpg

2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

3. wganz

wganz Supporting Member

SO WAS MINE!! :D

Just got off from 12 hours at the hospital; so, installation will have to wait. :(

4. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

Be VERY careful of that little spring behind the trigger. I lost mine when I put the trigger on my C9 and had to wait a few days for Mom so send out a new trigger assembly

Didn't even see the thing fly out. Put everything back together, trigger didn't feel right, figured it out from there....

5. tim

tim Member

After installing a "drop in trigger" in my 1911, this one was about 15 min to put in, and it was last actual drop in. Yeah, I've had my Hi Points apart a few times & knew about the trigger spring & to be careful with it. Going to need to order a few more of these for my other Hi Points, I really like the look & feel

6. tim

tim Member

This was just a dry fit to make sure everything functioned ok, going to take it back out. & polish it, but the finish is very good the way it came. Joey 1117 did a great job on these, very talented guy.

7. jcwit

jcwit Member

I do all work on firearms and springs with a cardboard box with 2 arm/hand holes and a plexi glass window for 1 side. No more lost anything.

I've heard of some using a clear plastic bag, tried it once but didn't work well for me.

8. Polished my "keychain" with "Mother's Mag and Aluminum Polish". Turned out real nice. "Mother's Mag Polish" for Mother's 995TS..Lol... No affiliation, I'm sure ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.