Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few pics of my small gun collection so far. i'm new to the collecting game and shooting hobby, this is what i have so far, tell me what you think....

my first pistol hi-point 9mm

first shotgun remington 870 express

my new ruger 10/22 tactical edition with red dot scope, callapsable stock & 32 rd mag

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Nice little collection you have there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just got it the other day with everything on it (except red dot scope), i don't know much about gun and gun accessories yet but it says "tapco" on it, i'm not sure if thats the name brand on it or what. hopefully that helps

·
Registered
560 Posts
i just got it the other day with everything on it (except red dot scope), i don't know much about gun and gun accessories yet but it says "tapco" on it, i'm not sure if thats the name brand on it or what. hopefully that helps
How much was that 10/22 ?
If you dont mind sharing that information.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Aye, thats a Tapco all right. They ship with TWO but stocks, a straight one, and that lower comb one you have in the pic there. Anywho, I was just wondering who made that mag on the 10/22. From what I can tell (cell phone pics I'm assuming) that is a TacSol mag. If you get a chance, look that thing over and see what you can find please.

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
veeery nice! I can see some family resemblance in those brethren.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my next investment is a .357 smith and wesson from my Dad, he is just getting back into the hobby so i'm not sure if i will be able to land that one. other than that, i'm pretty good for now. my wife and are having our first baby in august so i've got to watch what i spend for now. my wife purchased the 10/22 for my birthday (which was today) the gun itself was $289.99, the red dot scope was $30ish, magazine was about $20, so all together about $350ish. i'm going to shoot it tomorrow. i will try to post some better pics up later. my wife had the camera in her jeep and all i had at the time was my cell phone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aye, thats a Tapco all right. They ship with TWO but stocks, a straight one, and that lower comb one you have in the pic there. Anywho, I was just wondering who made that mag on the 10/22. From what I can tell (cell phone pics I'm assuming) that is a TacSol mag. If you get a chance, look that thing over and see what you can find please.
the only info the mag has on it is "pro mag" probably not top of the line, it was $19.99

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
the only info the mag has on it is "pro mag" probably not top of the line, it was $19.99
Wow, now I look like an idiot to the whole world for calling that wrong.....thanks alot new guy.

Lol, nah..I still like you. Welcome, nice shotty you have there by the way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.