Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are 3,293 members of the forum and I counted but got interupted so might have lost count but it seemed to me there are only 67 active posters in the Pay It Foreward thread in the classifieds. There are MANY opportunities to get FREE stuff in that thread. All you have to do is post something you have laying around thats in your way that could be of use to others and BAM your in you can start claiming stuff too! I am posting this only to let you know It's there because I didnt even know it existed until recently myself I lurked on this board for over 4 months and never noticed it! You have to be fair and active in it for it to work. the typical rule is if you want something you have to offer something but I already got some cool stuff and shared so cool stuff too!

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up... Now, if only I could find (or get into) the classified section!

Ahhhh... now I see... you have to have 25 posts... but according to TOU "post whoring" is not a good idear...

And determining "scruples" by post count seems a little odd... but I get it...

Charlie

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
really how long can it take to get to 25 posts? It took me like three days I think back when I joined... just post about what you know about or ask questions to learn and discuss the answers you get!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd like to check out the classified section... Maybe in a few more posts. :blink:

·
Registered
850 Posts
I've never posted in that thread. By the time I notice something I would want it's been spoken for already. I've got some odds and ends that I'm probably going to post on there though.

·
Registered
119 Posts
So what is allowed to be posted for trades? I assume mostly gun parts and whatnot, but since I can't look at it yet I'm curious.

(This post serves a double purpose! ^-^)

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its not really a trade...your offering up something someone might find useful so you can claim something someone else is offering, its actually a cool concept you ship it to them free and they ship to you free(usually). there is also a place you can trade in the classifieds for actual stuff your requesting. It's not hard to get your posts up and not be a post \/\/hore posting stupid stuff, This post makes my 8th today and it's not even lunch time yet.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Yeah I understand the desire to weed out spammers but it is a roadblock to folks who don't want to post nonsense in order to get post count up.
So don't post nonsense. Contribute :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.