Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. Im new to this forum so bear with me. I have a few questions about my new HiPoint.

1.What are some good holsters for the C9?

2.What is the break in period for a NIB c9?

3.Whats the Service life of a NIB HiPoint? Such as how many rounds can i put through it before it needs to be repaired or replaced?

4.What is the best brand of practice ammunition to use? Is 115 grain or 124 grain better for the C9?

5.What defense ammo works best in the C9?

Sorry for all the questions,but i would like all the knowhow from experienced owners i can get

Oh,and one more question...What kind of cleaning supplies work best with this new little gun i bought?I actually like how Hipoints look:they have an industrial feel to them in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
hey there, welcome to the forum.

Some good questions - ALL of those answers are available here. BUT, let's do at least 1 search first, okay? 8)

I'll give you one: break-in 300-500 rounds!

Good luck.

·
Registered
31 Posts
For a holster an inexpensive one go to wal-mart in the sporting goods section by the BB guns and get a crossman holster for less then $7 you can't beat them.

G

·
Best brand of ammo? Anyone that works in yours and doesn't jam.Or to put it another way,Just find out what doesn't work (if any) and don't use it.
The way ammo is these days,you sometimes have to use what you can get. :angel:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.