Just got a new Kel-Tec PF-9

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Scottbapt, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Scottbapt

Scottbapt Guest

This thing is sweeeeet! Kel-Tec PF-9 It is smaller than I originally pictured it being. This is my second handgun. C9 was my first. Shot it as soon as I got home. I will post pictures shortly.

2. DrpChvy

DrpChvy Member

Congrats on the new purchase, now go to the range and get some practice shooting it...........im one to talk about needing to shoot a gun i have 57 rounds threw mine.

3. nice, i'm not a smaller gun fan but i'm happy for you.

4. Ari

Ari Guest

Wheres your photos!

[​IMG]

5. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

Ive heard the pf-9s are great carry pistols due to the single stack.
    I considered a PF-9 for a long time but unless Kel Tec offers a PF-357 or PF-45 I dont think ill be purchasing the newer KT anytime soon.

6. You're going to like it! It's smaller and lighter than many .380 pistols. You can almost forget you're carrying it. A 9mm is potent enough you'll not feel undergunned, and the PF-9 is small enough you'll always carry it.

Good choice for an inexpensive and small carry pistol
    :wink:

7. Congrats. I have a P3AT and love it. I carry it more than any other gun I have. I have been considering adding a PF9 to my arsenal.

8. excellent choice. If I can afford to I want to pick one up in the near future as well. Its such a great size.

9. Glennfrank

Glennfrank Member

CT
    I was looking at one a few weeks ago. If they still have it this weekend I will probably pick one up as well.