Just got my 995 for Christmas

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by joebob88, Jan 14, 2008.

1. joebob88

joebob88 Guest

I have been checking this site for a while. I have always wanted a 995 since my cousin showed me his. I work for Leather Guns Etc. so I got it at cost. I also own a Ruger Mark 2, American arms derringer, Mossberg 410, Marlin 60 22lr and a H&R 20 ga. and plenty of ammo. I have every thing planned for getting to where I want to be when the SHTF. Has anyone considered a windmill, powering a car alternator, it can charge a 12 volt battery. Include a inverter from e bay or your nearest rv dealer and you have 110 volts. A solar charger would work but only during the day. Sorry for the long post I'm new here. Looking forward to chatting with my new friends. Joe

2. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Congrats on the 995.

3. joebob88

joebob88 Guest

New Menber

I think I have everything figured out except water filtration and re charging my 12 volt battery. I know of a place where deer, Squirrel and rabbit are abundant. No problem there. I just hope no one else knows about this place.

4. pills

pills Guest

And if it ever gets too bad the rest of us will count on you to keep them texans down where they belong. ;)

5. joebob88

joebob88 Guest

Red River

I will be on Red River on a small boat. I won't need my truck. I'm going to live a life that don't include money or help from anyone.

6. way things are goin you might have the right idea man :roll:

7. Welcome Joebob, sounds like you have some good ideas. I look forward to reading your posts! I agree, stock up on essentials for survival .... while there is still time. :shock:

8. joebob88

joebob88 Guest

My wife thinks I'm crazy

I told her that I know it might not ever happen while I'm alive but if I'm not prepared I'm in trouble. I will know when it's time to go. God gave us enough sense to take care of ourselves and in the woods is where I know my stuff. My plan is so thought out that if I can make it down river and tap into a water line I know about, I won't haft to filter water and I can charge my batteries at night. If theres no meter, theres no charge. Free energy. I'm full of ideas. Joe

9. joebob88

joebob88 Guest

I have 6 guns. 2 pistols, two shotguns, a 22lr rifle and a 995. Buy AMMO. They know they can't have our guns but there's not a law about ammo, Joe

10. Welcome to the forum joebob88, glad you're with us.