Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to my local gun shop and just bought a hi point 40 S&W i was wanting a 9mm but what ever i got one. The picture were taking on my phone so there not the greatest

·
Registered
855 Posts
Congratulations

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i was looking at a houge grip for it and i picked up a box of blazer aluminum cased do they work well in the 40?

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Good Job! Now to find it a brother. They get lonely you know.

·
Registered
799 Posts
ya i was looking at a houge grip for it and i picked up a box of blazer aluminum cased do they work well in the 40?
im not sure about the aluminum cased.i think i heard people having probs with them,but
im waiting to see if anyone knows.i want hollowpoints but i cant seem to find any in brass.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Congrats hard to tell from the pics but did you get one of the olive drab ones?

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
It looks OD to me. Personally I like the looks of the OD over the black. I think I need one just for that reason. :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I put 100 rounds of Blazer Aluminum through my .40 without any issues.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya it is the od green one and got 50 rounds of blazer aluminum cased have to take it to the range tomorrow and test it out

·
Registered
398 Posts
I took my .380, C9, and .40 to the Ohio meet and had zero issues with the Blazer aluminum.
(forgot to add..my pistols are broke in..I bought'm used)

·
Registered
799 Posts
i spen t21 to 23 bucks i forget, on 1 box of winchester brass 180gr,hollowpoints :cantlook:

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
I remember my first one. My wife and I decided we should get one, so I picked up the C9 for my birthday about 3 years ago for $109. Absolutely love it and always will. I'm coveting all of the hp guns. As long as you take care of it, it will take care of you. They're amazing and the warranty is too. Let us know how you like it and give some info from the range.

Thanks

If the government can take it away, then it's not a right.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts