Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my spam can of '70's Milsurp Romanian. It came in a 340 round can on 5 round stripper clips. Hopefully I'll be able to go to the range this weekend and put a few of them down range! :devilsidesmile: ^-^ :D

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Dude, that spam can was a BITCH to open. Wow, I cut the crap out of my arm, but it's not too bad. LOL! Shoot straight, don't miss.

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah sorry about that. Thanks for helping me get that can open. Think I'll invest in some tin shears so I can open it on my own next time.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Can openers are for sissies. I either just rip it open with my teeth or use a blowtorch.... :wideeyed: :rip:

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That would be appreciated as I have none. ^-^

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
those cans are a bear to open even with a can opener!! I ended up using my dremel and a a diamond cutter.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Hey Krippp, if you have an extra spam can opener, send one my way. Next pay check I am ordering a few cans of MN ammo and I'm sure I can put one to good use.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Hey Krippp, if you have an extra spam can opener, send one my way. Next pay check I am ordering a few cans of MN ammo and I'm sure I can put one to good use.
Where are you ordering a couple of cans from that they don't toss in a can opener? I thought it was an unwritten rule that if you bought a case (2 cans) they tossed in an opener.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts