Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a box of ammo in my truck, Speer Lawman 9mm, my favorite stuff.

So I took my little PT92 out, shot all 50 rounds.

Then I got back home and remembered how fun shooting was, so I loaded up every thing I own, and took them out. I had 8 rounds of Cor-bon .45 ACP+P JHP. Put four rounds through my 1911, the other four through my Mk23. I had two rounds of .50AE, that went quick. ~25 rounds of some cheap Federal .22lr, and about 10 rounds of that Aquillo powderless stuff.

It was fun, and therapeutic putting some lead down range.

Then I realized....I'm out of ammo, I'm defenseless. All I have are stockpiles of ammo for guns I don't own.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
DOH!

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
OOPS!

Ron M.

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
I run on relatively small stockpiles of ammo (150 rnds or less) but I still am sure to have at least 10 rounds for a little present if I get unexpected visitors in the middle of the night...

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
howz your throwing arm? Hi-Points are rather heavy...

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Psh, I have 500+ rounds of 9mm, 600+ of 7.62x54R, and around 500-700 rounds of .22, plus enough shotgun ammo to get some attention.

Before anybody tries to jump down my throat, I bought all that 9mm as part of a 1,000rd pack back in june or july of last year before the craze started. If I had known I would have bought a few more. :p And of course the 54R is hard NOT to find if you go to a gun show or large-ish gun shop.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Now is the time to attack his defense is down. wahahahaha
Nah really though when jeff gets bigger you will have 24x7 defense (long as he still likes you)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts