just ordered 4095

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by ta485, Jul 5, 2014.

1. ta485

ta485 Member

I just ordered a new 4095. Should be in next week. Can't wait to get it. :D

2. TxGun

TxGun Member

Great gun for the $$! Looks good, works well. Plus, any problems down the road and Hi-Point will fix it, no questions asked.

3. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!
    I see you have been on the forum since Oct 2010. How many HP's will this make you? I still don't have a 4095ts, YET!

4. mawguy

mawguy Sheep Dog Member

I love my 4095TS. It is dead nuts accurate with factory iron sights and it is a blast to shoot. 9mm ammo is still a bit hard to come by these days, but the 40 S&W is still plentiful. I am sure you will like yours too. Since you ordered it, it looks like you have time to stockpile .40cal while you are waiting.

5. RobbK

RobbK Member

The 4095TS was my first Hi Point.....now it has been joined by a 40S&W pistol a 995TS and a 45acp green pistol on the way, be warned the darn things seem to reproduce like rabbits.

6. MachoMelvin

20 & counting?

7. ta485

ta485 Member

I also have a C9. I bought 250 rounds yesterday and will go back tomorrow to get more while they still have it.

8. ta485

ta485 Member

Well I have put 110 rounds through it now. operates flawlessly. I can't believe just how accurate it is. at 100yds I can knock the 10 ring out of the targets. really flat shooting also

9. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Only 110 rounds. That is me just using each mag once on my 4595. I am lazy and don't like to load mags at the range.

10. bluharley

bluharley Member

Can't wait to get my 4095. Not sure if it will be this month, but can't wait.

11. MachoMelvin

I was saying the same thing back in the spring. After months of procrastinating, I just went and ordered it. Took a week to come in, $289 + tax. Just a couple more carbines & I'll have them all!

12. bluharley

bluharley Member

Well, next Wednesday, I'm planning on getting on the bike and making about a 40 mile loop stopping at Pawn Shops to see what they have. If I don't find anything for a couple hundred that I like, I'll come home and order it, at least that's the plan right now.

13. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

You do realize that the carbines are a schedule III drug and that just using one once has been proven to addict you for life. You will be seen wandering around mumbling about getting more ammo and more range time. You will be compelled to add equipment and procure additional magazines.

14. Just picked up my new 4095TS last week, and can't wait to get it out to the range. From everything I've read here, I'm going to have the time of my life.

I've been lurking on the forum since I bought my wife a 995TS a month ago and have learned a great deal from the crew here. Much of the info I've gleaned is what caused me to want my own carbine.

15. LOL!

My wife and I haven't even gotten our new carbines out to the range yet, and I'm already hooked!