Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the local gun shop to get some 22 shells and came home with a new C9 and 3 boxes of 9mm shells and 2 boxes of 22 shells. I got the C9 for $139.00 which I thought was a good price. I now have 2 boxes of shells left and didn't have a misfire on the first box so I am impressed. My shooting skill sucks but the gun worked great.

Does anyone use the ghost ring sight that come with the gun?

TT

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Congratulations on your new purchase! It's great to hear you've started off your relationship well. It's funny how you can start off to the store with one thing in mind and come home with much more. :D

As for the ghost ring sight, I haven't even tried it on my .45 and I've read mixed reviews about them on this site. Since I haven't read any definitive comments to suggest using them, I'll probably leave them in the box but that's just me. If you do try them out, be sure to post your thoughts on using them.

:welcome:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have always been tempted to use the ghost ring but I have read unfavorable reviews of the ghost ring in a handgun application. If I understand what I read correctly, it is easy to acquire your target but the ghost ring leaves much to be desired in the accuracy department.

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
I put the ghost ring on my C9 and left the other sights on my CF380, I like them both, I don't notice any huge advantage one way or the other, I can see more of the target with the ghost ring, which I do like.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I am going to give the ghost ring a try, I can always change back. We are shooting tomorrow so I will find out if I like it or not. I just wish that WalMart would get in some shells.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.