1. Just put a Taurus PT111 on layaway today. Well, not just being that is it 9:03, but I did earlier today. Now it's killing me that it is mine, but I can't get it at the moment. Also the fact that I have to pay little by little isn't helping the itching that I have, cause I want to hold it now! And what I mean little by little is like maybe 20 a week. :S Cause, I am broke. But I need me a good small 9mm to take my conceal course and have one for concealment. Also I am bored and wanted to make a thread.

2. browwiw

browwiw Member

Yeah, I know how you feel. I've been putting a tenth of my paycheck in savings every payday and it's stacking up pretty good. I'm trying to be responsible and delay gratification to get that Mini-14 I've been wanting forever. In fact, I could go ahead and get the rifle easy, but I don't want to dip into that money now.

I'm like an eight year old staring at his piggy bank.

3. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Cool man! I just got my Yugo Underfolder AK paid off and in my hot little hands.
    I been fondling that thing all day!

4. Congrats to both of you guys and your new guns. I didn't get a new toy, but damn I want one!

5. +1, be sure to post pics when you get it.

6. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

I'm eyeing a pair of Nike Shox and a HP 995... too bad i can't get both... or can I...
    I know the feeling, took me over a year to get a C9... I kept buying other things instead. ie: other firearms.

7. i want a 9mm carbine...

8. jsumpter99

jsumpter99 Guest

Awesome man, I just put a 24/7 model .45 in layaway yesterday.