Just received my new Bushman Charging Handle. *photos*

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by AndrewST, Feb 16, 2008.

1. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

As the title says I received my new charging handle made by Bushman. I didn't see a sticky thread about this product or anything else so I figured I would leave a little comment on it.

I love it.

The new designs allows for the installation of the handle, and tightening without tools...except for when you take off the original. The finish is nice and shiny silver, and the fit is amazing.

I am able to easily charge the weapon and have a firm grip on the handle, and popping it into place to hold open is now a breeze. Before with the factory charging handle it was a huge pain to use the hold open, and not the greatest in charging of the weapon.

If you are reading this and do not have this handle for your 995, wake up and get one. It is by far the best upgrade I have done to the 995.

I look forward to more of bushman products. Based on this charging handle they will all be extremely high quality!

Thanks Bushman!

2. Thanks for the plug. Hope some of my future projects work out as nice as this handle.

3. Pics and where to get it?

4. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Here are two photos of the charging handle. I am not the greatest of photographers.

The first one here is of the charging handle on the 995.

[​IMG]

the second one here is with the factory charging handle next to the Bushman handle.

[​IMG]

If you want one just send a PM to Bushman98[/list]

5. Wait, yours came with that as a charging handle?!?

Mine came with some crapy knurled nut looking thing.

Never seen that small curvey handle... mind taking some better pics of just that original handle.

6. I got this POS lol What's up with the diff. handles? :/

[​IMG]

7. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Odd. I will take more pictures of my factory handle tomorrow and get them posted.

8. i love mine also , fantactic addition to the 995

9. Jettster

Jettster Member

I just ordered mine, I also have the second factory charging handle, which looks even worse than the original. It works, very utilitarian.

10. Glennfrank

Glennfrank Member

CT
    +1 to the "love it"
    Just used mine for the first time today (got it last week) & love the hell out of it.
    Didn't have a chance to install the trigger yet, but that looks like quality as well.