Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the Mosin yesterday.......shoots like a dream. Wifes pink 38sp. Missing one Keltec P11 in photos.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Nice collection there! As for the painted toes, I hope those belong to the pink 38 special. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
I have the same wash rags!!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys....I told the wife about the mandatory "toes" shot, she just had to oblige (lol). And, thanks to this forum and getting her out to the range with that pink 38, she`s ready to order some more guns.
Woo-Hoo.

G

·
cool collection ,i have an m44 too they are great guns that for posting ,ive never seen a hi point carbine before up close and was wondering its size comparison to something and to the m44 its looks small thanks .

·
You know who I am
9,304 Posts
lol my fiance has those rags at her house also :p Nice collection, and those are definitely some cute dogs haha. The black one looks a lot like a friend of mine's dog.

·
Registered
851 Posts
OK OK What is the deal with the toes?

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
LMAO!!!

One of you old timers fill him in.

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm not soo much an old timer , but I think I have the jest of it .. It started with picture post of guns lying on the floor and some toes making it into the shot .. There ended up being more replies to the toes in the shot than about the firearms .. So it became a long tradition of getting your toes in there somehow just as a continuous joke .. I find it funny to see the pop up now and then ..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts