Just what is a Mall Ninja?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Jackpine Savage, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Jackpine Savage

Jackpine Savage Member

My user name may be a clue that I live in the north woods and the nearest mall is over 50 miles away, and that is a large strip mall. So I have to admit my ignorance (again) and ask just what is a "mall ninja"?

2. A stupid nickname that kids in Pa/Nj/De area came up with for themselves if they are actually mall rats. Then they had to incorporate the whole Ninja/Pirate war thing... Also see Mall Pirate

Kids who are acutally Mall Rats starting to call themselves Mall Pirates. They usually bring a Mall Ninja into it. There is a war between Ninjas and Pirates that they like to exploit. It is strange.

3. Jackpine Savage

Jackpine Savage Member

Thanks for the info. I thought it must be something like that but wasn't sure.

4. Usually little pimple faced morons...;)

5. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Thayldt21 is a classic example of a mall ninja :wink: :lol: He cruises the malls every Friday and Saturday night looking for evildoers :shock: His secret identity is Hillary Clinton [bet none of you knew that! Did ya?] You can tell it's him by the Hot Pink Glocks he carries while he is on patrol. Oh and by the way I is only kidding with ya all :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

Dagnabit shooter z you blew my cover. :)

7. Fenix

Fenix Guest

and here you had me thinking hillary was a transexual :shock:

8. Thought Gecko45 was the origin of the mall ninja deal, the one at http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/ But yea, mall ninjas are everywhere, spreading far from their original homelands of the local malls. They can be found at the range, local restraunts, and so on.

9. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?! They are arguing about watching each other? Mall ninjas, my goodness, Get a job.

10. SHOOTER Z

Of course ALL the admins and mods out here are on the mall ninja list also :wink:

11. When Muerte, Huggy, and I arranged a shoot for the first time meeting each other, I thought about dressing up in full mall ninja gear to freak them out. I have a leg holster somewhere, plus lots of goodies left over from military days. Throw all that on I'd have a leg holster, BDU lowers, tac vest full of mags and a fixed blade, boots, bandanna, sleevless shirt, FBI tshirt, all my gear in my allice pack, and my kevlar lid under my arm...tell me that wouldn't have freaked them out. Decided it would be best not to go through with it, even at the missed chance of a great prank.

12. Taurus, you STILL freak me out and you're 2000 miles away! :shock: :wink:

13. SHOOTER Z

I wanna know How did you get a picture of Taurus and Primal together?

14. GlockMan

GlockMan Member

Shooter Z gets a 30 day time out with that remark!

Or was it 30 Minutes, it was pretty funny.

OK, 30 seconds, how can you punish a man for posting the truth.

15. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

There's no way that's Primal or Taurus,"S" and "N" on the helmets?? Shooter Z and NDS respond in consecutive posts....do the math :twisted:

[​IMG]

16. SHOOTER Z

I thought the S was for Silverado :lol: