Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Premium Member
22,728 Posts
Go to kygunco.com look up the pistol, and they shoot it on the range when you scroll down the page.

· Registered
8 Posts
I was reading up on the JXP on Hi-Point's product page for it. It said something about
  • Rear Sights: Fully-adjustable & Red Dot Ready
  • Front Sights: Compatible with Glock® front sights
  • 3-dot, fully adjustable sights
So, does this mean that the front sight can be replaced (unlike the older designs)?

Also, how well will it accept a red-dot? Will we need some sort of adaptor? I put a red dot on my JCP 40 S&W a while back. I wasn't pleased by the result. The third party adaptor that I had to use resulted in the red dot being much too high above the slider, creating a very big parallax and was just a awkward and unsatisfying fit. Does anyone know if the new design is more red-dot friendly?

· Premium Member
22,728 Posts
You mean they actually exist?
I hope so. I will be one of the cool kids in a few days. Got the notification from KYGUNCo today. $219 shipped! I also went and ordered a 1095TS.

· AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,544 Posts
So I know this jxp-10 is "optic ready". Has anyone actually mounted an optic, are there any instructions or vids on it? I am curious. I am right on the fence with this... I never wanted a 10mm because, its another caliber to stock... and I just added 5.7.

But I am very intrigued here, especially for low $200s

Reactions: Hipointer

· Premium Member
22,728 Posts

· AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,544 Posts
Reactions: Hipointer

· Premium Member
22,728 Posts
I'm not seeing it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts