Kathy Griffin

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by 4095fanatic, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Would anyone else here walk by her without really realizing who it was until you were told who you just walked by and looked it up on the internet? Yep, she was shooting an episode of "Life on the D List" and I thought she looked vaguely familiar, but I don't tend to watch too many of her shows (ok, none of them except when she guested on ER), so oh well there goes a missed photo op. It's all good though, it's nice knowing even emmy award winning people can blend in lol.

2. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I remember her. Shes funny, in a quirky kind of way.

3. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

yep. I don't even know who she is. :oops:

4. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

He on-screen persona is that of a "B" or a "W", but i think off camera she may be a real/down-to-earth person.

5. Ari

Ari Guest

She is big anti gun! :evil:

6. Good comedian, I would recognize her out of a huge crowd.

7. Well she was going shooting at the shooting range, thats where I ran into her lol.

8. Ari

Ari Guest

Really? Man I herd her one night on TV just going off on shooters and guns

9. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

She was mad because they wouldnt let her shoot their guns.

10. geon

geon Member

She's funny as hell.

Her politics suck.

I would date her, though.

11. If she was on fire, I wouldn't P on her to put her out.... That's as real as I can get.... Her comedy sucks, her politics suck and even if she likes to shoot, politically she IS anti-gun for the "Plebian" average American... It's a major case of the "haves" versus the "have nots".... She thinks she's special cuz she's got money and she needs a gun to defend her station as it were.... She can kiss my.....

12. geon

geon Member

Maybe she needs more cowbell?

13. geon

geon Member

:lol:

14. Don't know who she is....

15. she is a very good comedienne, and I enjoy watching her show "life on the D list"

she is a shock laugh type of person, gets a lot of her laughs like howard stern does, by making you think my god, I cant believe she just said that

16. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

You're better off I can't stand the "lady"

17. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

[​IMG]
    If you know who Carmen Electra is, through process of elimination, you may see who Kathy Griffin is.

18. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

what if we do not know who carmen electra is?

19. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

She really has a Butter Face.