Keep getting post error?!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Roblamont80, May 17, 2008.

1. I keep getting an error after posting. I am using Vista ultimate with the newest firefox. The error I keep getting looks like this:

Could not obtain common word list

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1053 Server shutdown in progress

SELECT m.word_id FROM phpbb_search_wordmatch m, phpbb_search_wordlist w WHERE w.word_text IN ('4th', 'accessories', 'ace', 'ammo', 'bought', 'buy', 'buying', 'c9', 'carry', 'cash', 'check', 'dealers', 'forum', 'hardwares', 'heard', 'hi', 'hipoint', 'hope', 'i', 'jcp', 'keep', 'michigan', 'money', 'months', 'one', 'pace', 'people', 'pistol', 'points', 'problem', 'ran', 'rest', 'rushing', 'saved', 'secret', 'spent', 'trying', 'welcome') AND m.word_id = w.word_id GROUP BY m.word_id HAVING COUNT(m.word_id) > 28464

Line : 309
    File : functions_search.php

2. Ive been getting a fair amount of the same thing the last few days, using Vista Home premium SP1

Sometimes have to repost, but usually post is successful.

3. i use xp and get it also.

4. syst3merror

syst3merror Guest

make sure to clean our your cache and cookies and temp files.

5. Will give it a try, thanks. :)

6. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I am letting the other mods and admins aware of this. Thanks for the heads up.

7. Cleared everything out and got it again today.

8. syst3merror

syst3merror Guest

ok, it appears that error is mysql server related. So I don't think it is actually on our end, it must be server problems whereever HFF is hosted. Weird though, because not everyone has gotten the error.

Is anyone on XP that has gotten it or is it all Vista users?

9. Rob says he is using XP and getting the error message also.

10. I have been getting it on both computers. My laptop with Vista Ultimate and My desktop with Xp Pro. My post normally make it so I haven't had to repost too much.

11. syst3merror

syst3merror Guest

that is weird, maybe it is for older members? lmao I have no clue, I am on here every single day and I haven't seen the error even once yet. (knocking on wood right now)

Maybe the database for the phpbb board needs to be cleaned? or maybe it all needs to be synced? I'm not really sure since I've never had the message and don't have access to the backend of the board. *shruggs*

12. I'm running XP Home SP2 and have gotten it once or twice. Using Firefox, too. I hate IE.

ETA: Just got error message on last post.

13. syst3merror

syst3merror Guest

I'm running Windows XP Pro SP3 using firefox 2.0.0.14 and haven't seen the error yet. :( I feel left out now!

14. p7196

p7196 Guest

I get it when I use the quick reply. I have not gotten it with clicking reply and putting in message.

15. I will have to make sure to pay attention as to which way I post. You may be on to something there.

16. I just posted in another thread using the quote reply and got the error code. :(

17. thats odd, i have xp and firefox also and i got it... :shock: :)

18. syst3merror

syst3merror Guest

hmmm, I always use the quick reply and never got it. Maybe you have to have so many posts before getting attacked? lol

19. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

I got it, but figured it was just something on my end, was gonna make a screenshot and post it, but figured if it was wide-felt... Others would post about it... I was right. ;)
    I only got it once, and my internet at home was screwy at the time... still is. :(

20. Twice over here last week. Will pay attention to see what I'm doing........