Keeps failing to fail

Discussion in 'Gun Reviews and Range Reports' started by planosteve, Dec 11, 2014.

1. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Well I went to the indoor range today to zero the new reflex sight on the Tactical Bunny Blaster so I also threw the JHP and 100 rds of WWB in the range bag. Got the Bunny Blaster zeroed 1 inch high at 25 yds but need to take it to the rifle range to zero at 50.

There were 5 other lanes occupied by some people practicing the CCW course of fire so I broke out the JHP set up a new target and did what they did. The JHP performed as it always had and all my shots were in the scoring areas of the silhouette with pretty good in groups Most of the shooting was at 7 and 10 yards. Well after 100 rds I called it a day and my CHEAP Hi Point did not have any FTF or FTE again. That is around 400 rds now with no feeding issues.

As I put the Z series Sightmark on the TBB it is now the TZBB are tactical zombie bunny blaster.

2. wganz

wganz Supporting Member

They had to practice WHAT!!!
    [​IMG]

3. planosteve

I asked and that is what they were doing.

4. planosteve

WGANZ I was at Bullet Trap.

5. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

Dont want to steal your thread but....My neighbor gave me an open box of old 9MM ammo. I loaded up 3 carbine mags with it and went shooting today at an outdoor range with the carbine. All worked perfectly and not one problem of any kind. It sure is a fun gun !!!!

6. planosteve

Steal to your hearts content. It's not like threads are sacred here. Some of the best threads are hijacked.

7. PapaMAS

PapaMAS PapaMAS Member

Pretty cool. And that Z series Sightmark looks interesting.

8. planosteve

I need to get it out on a sunny day but so far so good. I love sales and 20% off coupons.

9. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

I am at around 950 rounds through mine, and have yet to have any malfunction. I clean it after every range session, even though I would not have too. I did a complete tear down at about the 550-600 round mark, but it really wasn't that dirty. I mainly wanted to get to the striker springs and recoil guide rod to clean them and oil.

Glad your is running strong for you too! Don't ya just hate it!!! :p

10. planosteve

For a cheap POS the damn thing sure is reliable. Funny how that seems to be lost on the haters.

11. Hey Guys I like the term Bunny Buster!! My TS995 Now know as TSBB995 and it too shoots like the dickens. I was at my favorite Indoor range today and as said before please excuse my stealin' your post, but what a blast. I had the JHP and the new CF 380 while the C9 and the TS"BB"995 slept at home. 100 rounds each from 7 to 10 yards and all were in the ten zone in 3-5" groups with my old eyes. Both pistols have 500+ rounds of mixed types and like a champ it went the distant. Keep your 10 zones full of holes and enjoy your sport. Hi Points rule...

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  12. PapaMAS

PapaMAS PapaMAS Member

I must have been a good boy - Santa brought me a Z series Sightmark! It'll be a few months before I can use it, but I'm happy.

13. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

Sweet! Sounds like you had some big time fun!

14. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

I am impressed with my CF380 also. I can only recall 2 malfunctions. It goes to the range each Saturday and normally eats 50 rounds. These are my reloads, mostly cast bullets.
    I have only broken it down for a thorough cleaning once, usually just flush it out and run a patch down the barrel.