Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been looking serious at the P-32 just wondering if anyone had any knowledge and words of wisdom?

G

·
I have a few Kel Tecs and never hesitate to reccomend them to others. ;-)
My wife use's the P32 for her daily carry gun and it's been a flawless running little gun for around 1500 rounds now. ;-)

If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them. Or you can just join ktog.org and get all kinds of answers and opinion's. ;-)
I have the same screen name over there. 8)

G

·
There is a kel-tec P-40 for sale locally. Looks like a cool gun. Do they have a saftey?
Sorry to hi-jack your thread.

·
You know who I am
9,304 Posts
I have a P3AT, great little gun. It's jammed on me once, but that was after it was pretty dirty and I had shot about 50 rounds through it pretty quick. When I keep it clean it works great.

There is no safety, and my .380 has no LRHO, though I don't know if the .32 does or not.

G

·
The P32 does have the LRHO and so does my PF9. I'm not sure if the P40 does?
And none of the handguns have safety's. Just a LONG double action only trigger.
And FWIW the P40 trigger is probably the stiffest of all the KT handguns.
Once you learn the long trigger pull it's not an issue IMO. And it works as a safety when carrying. But if you're not used to a DA only gun then it will take some getting used too. ;-)

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
My dad's .380 is nice. He uses it for his CCW. I personally don't like the long trigger pull, but it is a nice reliable gun.

·
Banned
2,485 Posts
I have 2, the PF9 and the P11, the P40 is one of the hardest recoiling guns I've ever shot, they even discontinued the thing but the one you are looking at is a nice cc gun. I just prefer a larger caliber, that's the reason I wen with the 2 that I have.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
I purchased one several years ago when they first came out and I still have it. I had problems in the beginning that required a trip back to the factory even after a "fluff and buff" treatment, but the pistol came back running 100% and has never given me any further problems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts