Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got to go try out my P40 I bought a couple of weeks ago. It is so small that it almost jumps out of my hand. It even gave me a blood blister from shooting it. It has a pretty good kick to it. but for $125 you can't beat it. I went out on the family farm this afternoon to test it out, and got a little impeeded in some sand. No worries tho. Kicked in the 4WD and on my way I went. It was a fun afternoon. I only put about 40 rounds thru it, and at 10 yard it isn't the greatest shooting. I think I was anticipating the shot near the end.

Shot at an old dead tree. (the tree wasn't the only thing I shot at)

Just a little stuck. It really isn't bad, but I figured I would take a pic.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Cool dude!!! Gotta love the dog in the back of the truck man!!! Looks like you had fun.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They do not make the P40's anymore. When I bought it from my friend he warned me that it slaps the crap out of your hand. At first I thought man he is a wuss, but after about 30 rounds it really did start getting uncormfortable. I like it tho.

·
Registered
927 Posts
i guess that tree wont be messing with you from now on :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Dude, AZ sand is just as bad as NM sand... In a word, it SUCKS! 4 wheel drive, PRICELESS!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I posted on your other thread before I saw you actually got the pistol...

You came to the same conclusion I did. The P40 hates your hand, and will kill it if given the chance. First time I shot mine, the slide got me and brought blood! It is definitely a gun that requires your full attention when shooting it.

Looks like you did much better with it than I have been doing lately. Good job!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts