Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a guy looking to sell a p-11 here in Ohio. Any good info on them? Whats a fair used price for one?

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. Anyone have anything else to chime in on?

I am thinking about trading my sw40ve for it, with some extra stuff from his side of course.

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
Not a bad gun really. I had one, traded it off for something I wanted more, but there was nothing wrong with the P-11.

Except. (1) It's somewhat hard to shoot. The short sight radius and the long trigger pull conspire to do that. And (2) being as light it is, it does have a "snappy" shall we say recoil. After about 50 rounds my arm would tingle for a day or two. My solution was not to shoot it a lot. Twenty rounds or so was my limit.

On the other hand it WOULD shoot accuratly at least at the ranges it was made for (7-10 yards). It WAS light as could be, and could be hidden in a coat or even pants pocket if you wanted to. It was reliable. The only time it jammed was the first time out, with "range reloads." With WWB, Rem-UMC, Blazer Brass, American Eagle new factory ammo, it ran like a watch.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I love my PF-9, slimmer than the P-11 is all. Heard nothing but good from the people that actually own them. Not sure about a used P-11 in your area though.....I paid about 220 for my PF9 new.....

·
You know who I am
9,304 Posts
I've only shot one of them, but it was a piece of crap. You might could have hit consistently from 4 feet with it. The recoil wasn't too bad, but it was far from good for a 9mm. Trigger pull was really stiff. The shells usually ejected back into my face which I don't like at all. The friend that sold it got a M&P to replace it and is much happier.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I went ahead and took the plung. I kept the sigma though lol. I just feel dirty selling off or trading a gun.

·
Banned
2,485 Posts
I went ahead and took the plung. I kept the sigma though lol. I just feel dirty selling off or trading a gun.
great choice, that is my exact carry setup, my SW40Ve for primary and my new P-11 as backup. plus i just recieved the kel-tec factory 12 rnd'r mag i ordered with the finger rest on it, made a world of difference to me

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am thinking something along those lines myself. I am still carrying the model 39 until I can finish putting the rounds through the 40.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts