Kennesaw cannon company caved from FED pressure? BUY TODAY

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by lcback, Sep 23, 2014.

1. So i decided i would get the sub caliber .410/45LC insert for my flair pistol. Perfect for dispatching copper heads. :D

Anyway, I search ebay where a couple months ago was filled with BIN prices of $59 the cheapest i could find.

To my surprise today i see ONE listing for $125!!!!!!!!!

WTH i said.

Google search pulls up there facebook. which says "Permanently closed".

And all the links to there sight are General "buy this domain links"

CTD, Amazon, EBay, Numeric, Buds, Mississippi Arms All sold out.

I found one site left. http://budk.resultspage.com/search?form_state=searchForm&w=sub+caliber

59.99+$11 shipping. And a promo code fore a free machete.

I jumped on it. I suggest if you are interested you do the same.

the one comment at the bottom of the page says

"GET THIS BEFORE ITS GONE! Kennesaw Cannon company appears to have stopped making this due to pressure from the feds this website is literally the only one that I can find with this product in stock."

P.S. Sorry this post is terribly written. I got up at 4AM to work out. And just got done working. So at the risk of a terribly written thread, I wanted to let you guys know to grab one if you wanted one.

P.P.S they also have a .38 and .22LR inserts i didnt even know about. TEMPTING.

2. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Already done (bought mine about a year ago).

Geco, the poor mans Judge, this all metal flare gun and insert together were right at $100 shipped from two different places.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

I don't even know what this is!?! Enlighten me.

4. panoz77

panoz77 Member

So where did you hear about "pressure from the feds"? There is nothing about their product that is illegal, even when it is inserted to the flare gun, it is just like the Taurus Judge. I did some googling and didn't see any news or press releases about Kennesaw. Do you have any links?

I'll have to have my brother order one, I bought him the same flare gun but I don't think he ever got around to buying the 45/410 rifled insert.

5. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Yep, turns a 26.5 mm flare gun into a 45/410. The insert is rifled. When separate, neither needs an FFL to purchase, but it becomes a firearm (and must be transferred as such) when the insert is in.

6. Panoz. Your the whole reason I found these way back when you bought yours.

What holster is that?

And the only information about the feds was from a commentor in a review. Honestly don't know there. But we keep getting reports that the feds are forcing small gun manufacturers to close or loose financing. So I beleive it. A little weird that they completely disappeared. No bankruptcy filings. No announcements. And all of a sudden there items are selling for double.

7. Transfer is the key word. No transfer no ffl.

8. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Did you buy the Geco too? If I remember now, you did and yours had a really nice barrel.

That is that Marksman holster at Wallyworld, they used to be around $5.00, but I think they have gone up a little but still under $10. They are usually near the airsoft stuff.

Just called my brother and told him to get off his ass and buy one tonight, just in case. He is an M.D., so he doesn't have a cash flow problem, just a procrastination problem, LOL

9. HA, Yeah i bought the Geco right after you posted a year ago. I had been looking at the Leinad poor mans judge. But it was hard to get $110 plus FFL fees and taxes passed my wife.

So i ordered the Geco, i think it was $35. The outside is gorgeous. the action is real tight and sturdy. The inside of the barrel was rusted but cleaned up okay. I figure aslong as it is still structural the barrel dosnt matter with the insert.

I will look for that holster, any cheapo will do for me. looking for an easy way to hump it around outside while doing yard work or what ever.

With the 45LC i could legally hunt with it here in PA. Maybe ill pick up a box of buffalo bore 45LC for deer season. But ill need to get a front sight on it first.

A lot of people were calling them legitimate liberator pistols.

0 Paper trail, Legal to own (aslong as your not a Felon!!!) and it will last longer than one shot. If i am able to get a couple more of the inserts like the .38 and 22LR it could be a viable back pack survival gun.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  10. panoz77

panoz77 Member

I fabbed up a fiber optic front snap on sight, but there is no rear sight. My thoughts were to either drill a hole through the barrel latch or make a notch in the top as a rear sight. Not sure where it would line up, but once you knew where it shot, you could use kentucky widage to compensate. It's not like this is going to be a distance shooter, good for small game and such, that would be about it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  13. panoz77

panoz77 Member

I'll probably end up picking one of those up as well. But it is double what this setup costs and the flare gun/insert does not require any FFL or transfer.

14. I'd never seen nor heard of these before now but I have to admit, for the price it looks like a fun little gun.

15. Because after shipping/FFL im over $200 and i would have to pay it all at once.

and that LONG barrel makes carrying in a vest or something of the like, a PITA all the time.

But mainly because its $200 my flair gun will be under $100. and the 22LR barrels are $25