1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Just a Man
14,264 Posts
That looked really frickin intentional

·
Registered
600 Posts
watch it in slo mo, using the dotted line on the track for reference. as they cross under the flag stand, it looks like logano brushes the wall and kenseth has him pinned but did not touch him. as they head into the turn logano actually pulls down in front of kenseth with out clearing him. you can see skid marks from kenseth's car before contact.

·
Premium Member
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
watch it in slo mo, using the dotted line on the track for reference. as they cross under the flag stand, it looks like logano brushes the wall and kenseth has him pinned but did not touch him. as they head into the turn logano actually pulls down in front of kenseth with out clearing him. you can see skid marks from kenseth's car before contact.
Lol Yeah I can see that .. Pretty interesting theory.. Matt should've said that..

·
Premium Member
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm betting Joey want see it that way lol..

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
The way it looked to me is that Kenseth tried to avoid the car by turning sharply left, then like he over corrected right and hit Logano- aerodynamics at 100+mph are kinda unpredictable anyways.

·
Premium Member
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The way it looked to me is that Kenseth tried to avoid the car by turning sharply left, then like he over corrected right and hit Logano- aerodynamics at 100+mph are kinda unpredictable anyways.
lol that sounds good too.. But NASCAR didn't see it that way.. Kenseth got suspended for 2 races and put on probation for 6 months..

·
Super Moderator
25,833 Posts
To me it looked like Logano dropped down without being 100% clear of Kenseth and Matt decided not to get out of his way.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.