Kershaw custom Dont tread on me knife, swiss army, punisher, esee and others

Discussion in 'Non Hi-Point Classifieds' started by diamondrattler, Feb 25, 2016.

1. diamondrattler

diamondrattler Member

Some knives for sale. Most likely will need to be shipped because of schedule. $3 for one knife. If you want more ill get you a quote. I think I can fit several into flat rate boxes.

All are never carried unless noted and have boxes in various conditions. The knives have been handled but not abused. Kershaws ( except the custom dtom) have lifetime sharpening and warranty

This is a custom laser engraved Kershaw leek. It is new $65

[​IMG]

Esee candirue ( I have two) one was opened other is new in box. Carried once never left the case or used $48 each

[​IMG]

Punisher spring assisted knife ( its generic but a nice knife ) $10 each or if you want the 3 I have $24

Confederate theme $11 each or both for $20 ( generic)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Marines spring assisted rescue knife $10 Might have a navy one that looks like this theme as well but with a sub instead of a tank
    [​IMG]

Victorinox ( swiss army) Gadsden don't tread on me. These are a bit smaller like a guys keychain. they were supposed to be a gift for nephews in boyscouts, but........$17
    [​IMG]

Kershaw Freefall $21
    [​IMG]

CRKT I have a lift off 2 $33

Thanks for looking and hopefully funding my next gun (1911 Kimber with night sights)

2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY

3. diamondrattler

diamondrattler Member

apparently I cant edit my original post but the Kershaw leek dtom is $60 as I price dropped it.

4. diamondrattler

diamondrattler Member

Confederate themed knives have been sold

5. travis9mm

travis9mm Member

Hey, im pretty sure ive been talkin with ya on the 1911 forums haha. Did you ever get a 1911 knife in? Brown handle straight blade? Thanks!

6. diamondrattler

diamondrattler Member

ou are not the only one who likes those. A buddy is going to get a few for me when they come in. Normally when I am in Lexington I stop at his shop but he said he will send them to me.

7. travis9mm

travis9mm Member

So are you the same guy on the 1911 page? Haha just let me know when they come in!